The National Rifleman Rimfire League
What is the NRRL?
Today with the help of Ben Wyatt from Highland Outdoors, we launched the start of our National Rifleman Rimfire League, a league specifically made for any .22 calibre firearms. This league allows our .22LR shooters to compete for top spots on our NRRL leaderboard. Choose to shoot at 50-yards or 100-yards with our ADI sponsored competition targets and test your ability. The winner of each distance will win a prize which will be announced closer to the time.
What do I need to know about the league?
- Any .22 calibre firearm may be used.
- There are no restrictions on ammunition.
- No gun vices, or clamps can be used.
- Front & rear bags, bipods & rear monopods are permitted.
- Targets must be shot only at 50 yards or 100 yards.
- No restriction to zeroing rounds.
- One shot per score zone. 0pts for 2 shots in a score zone.
- Competition targets will be supplied.
- £1.00 per competition target & unlimited entries per shooter.
- Top 100 shooters at 50-yards will be listed on the NRRL.
- Top 100 shooters at 100-yards will be listed on the NRRL.
- Top 10 shooters at each distance to shoot a 'Final Shoot Off'.
- Grand Final to be held on Saturday 27th of February 2021.
How do I enter the league?
Easy, all you have to do is pop into our range reception and pay £1.00 for one of our ADI sponsored competition targets, it's £1.00 per competition target and you'll get unlimited entries per shooter. You can then shoot the target at either 50-yards or 100-yards, the top 100 shooters with the best score for each distance will be listed on the NRRL leaderboard.
What do I get if I win the league?
Prizes will be announced for the winner of each distance, so keep an eye on this space and our social media @riflemanfirearms for more information and announcements regarding the league.