The KILO1250 is the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
• 6x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
• Ranges up to 1,600 yards with the revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
• HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
• Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
• High Transmittance LCD display
• User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
• Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
• Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
• Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points