NEW (Lockdown Exit) Hours
Rifleman Firearms Ranges & Shop Re-opening Times & Modes of Operation.
We are delighted to announce our range reopening dates and schedules as per the recent government roadmap guidelines.
• No earlier than 29th March – airgun range reopens with a maximum of 6 shooters at any one time (no non-shooters).
• No earlier than 29th March – brand new CO2 pistol range opens with a maximum of 5 shooters at any one time (no non-shooters).
• No earlier than 12th April – the fullbore indoor range will open for members only for individual use (no guests or parties) and shop will return to normal opening hours.
• No earlier than 17th May – the fullbore indoor range will reopen for non-members with a maximum of 5 shooters at any time.
• No earlier than 21st June – if we’ve all been good and sensible then everything will be back to normal (as pre-Covid-19) and as if nothing ever happened!!!!!!! Let’s hope this is the case!!!!!!!!!
In the meantime, please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you all back as per the above schedule.
When you visit, please maintain social distancing and all current Covid-19 precautions.
ALL SHOOTING APPOINTMENTS MUST BE MADE (& NOW PAID FOR) IN ADVANCE BY CALLING THE RANGE ON 01458 553062 FROM MONDAY 22nd MARCH (10am to 4pm).